Streamlining research. Our approach to informatics is leading health innovation. We provide HIPAA and FISMA compliant architecture that offers security and interoperability. Learn from our perspective.
Health Research Informatics
- Trial Planning: Trial planning, Protocol development, IRB management, Networks and site data interchange, Patient accrual, Data abstraction
- Trial Activation: CRF designer, Regulatory support, Clinical development planner, Site, patient and investigator registration, Electronic IND and NDA submission
- Trial Conduct: Protocol change management, Protocol performance monitor, Drug management and delivery
- Trial Reporting: Research outcome analyzer, Research dashboard monitor, Site monitoring and auditing, Expedited and non-expedited adverse event reporting, E-submissions to FDA
Offering Unique Advantages. CTIS combines decades of experience with collaboration and know-how.
- Customer partnerships: more than 25 years of experience with government research institutions, specifically the National Institutes of Health
- Outcome driven: diligence and commitment to achieving client goals at a reasonable, fair price
- Experts: team of tech-savvy leaders with in-depth knowledge about medical and healthcare systems
- Diversity: custom-tailored IT solutions for public and private clients
- Innovation: a visionary culture leading the next generation of ideas in patient care and public health
Our informatics experts provide the information platforms to turn health data into valuable knowledge, saving time and resources throughout the clinical research process.More Information
Markets We Serve
Government and Private Sector
CTIS government clients include NIH and its institutes.
Our private sector clients include clinical research centers, pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and academic medical institutes.More Information
Improving Client Capability
With our help, clients are able to increase clinical trial capacity, enhance data quality, and facilitate communication across information platforms.More Information