Multiple vendors are currently fulfilling the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)’S requirement for Information Technology Application Services Next Generation (ITAS NG).
This will support FDIC with support across the entire IT application lifecycle including: creation (requirements, design, development, testing, deployment), configuration, integration, migration, enhancement, support, maintenance, operations, decommissioning, and other associated services for all FDIC owned applications, either in use today or deployed during the term of this Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA).
These services will be delivered via FDIC methodologies currently in use today, which will evolve over the life of the BOA to incorporate industry best practices as adopted and adapted by FDIC.
Contract Number: CORHQ-21-G-0434
Period of Performance:
September 1, 2021 – August 31, 2023 (Base)
September 1, 2023 – August 31, 2026 (Option)
Vehicle Type: Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA)
Contracting Agency: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
CTIS Role: Prime
Task Order Types: Cost-plus-fixed-fee (CPFF), cost-plus award-fee (CPAF), cost plus incentive (CPI), firm-fixed-price (FFP), firm fixed price award fee (FFPAF), fixed price incentive (FPI), time and materials (T&M) and labor hour (LH).
Services Provided under FDIC ITAS NG:
- Development of scalable, secure, and mobile ready applications using modern cloud based services
- Transition and modernization of existing legacy applications from on premise to cloud-based
- Rapid and efficient application development, testing, and deployment using industry best practices
- Improved FDIC decision making by leveraging data integration, aggregation, and predictive analytics
- Innovation to include machine learning, artificial intelligence, and automation
- Efficient maintenance and sustainment of legacy applications
- Reduction in duplicative tools, services, and applications for efficient and effective management of IT capabilities